URGENT- Need Leg 1- Family of 8- Goldsboro NC to FDK 3/16

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
sshoop
Zip Code: 22066
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KJYO
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: URGENT- Need Leg 1- Family of 8- Goldsboro NC to FDK 3/1

Post by sshoop » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Not likely to be helpful, but will offer anyway: I will actually be DRIVING (argh) from Danville, (Southern VA) to Northern VA (Leesburg area) on Sunday 3/16. However, it is going to be a late afternoon trip and I won't be arriving in NVA until after dark.

Would be happy to foster overnight Sunday in the event the journey could be resumed Monday.

Obviously your best bet would be to find a Sunday AM pilot for the trip to Frederick. I will PM you names of a few candidate pilots.
Steve Shoop
Twin Cessna N5U - IFR
Leesburg, VA (KJYO)

4kitties

Post by 4kitties » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Hi Steve- Thank you so much for your help with this. We have a tentative flight for tomorrow, thanks to Jeff C! He is able to take them door to door.

Take care,
Leslie

4kitties

Post by 4kitties » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

This rescue was completed today, thanks to Jeff C - who offered Door to Door rescue. He flew down from NY to NC and BACK to NY today to save this family,

Matt thank you for your offer for next weekend- since this mission is complete, maybe you can help other little ones in need.

Thank you Jeff so very much for all of your help. You are wonderful and thank you so much. Ash and her babies have a chance now, because of you.

Take care!
Leslie