FILLED via PNP Salina, KS - Denver, CO - 2 Wiggle Butts

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

FILLED via PNP Salina, KS - Denver, CO - 2 Wiggle Butts

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Hi PNP PIlots

I have two 40lb lab boys that are being driven to Salina, KS on Friday Aug 28 from Burns Flat, OK. They have a very Temp foster there who is going on Vacation Sept 15 so these boys need to be gone and on their way to Denver on Sept 12 or before. Can any of you help with this Please???

Please send me an email they are aready to go ANY TIME they will arrive in Salina KS around 4pm Friday so they can even go this weekend if someone is available to fly them.

Please contact me

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
[email protected]
512-803-2069

Thank you
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

z4t143
Zip Code: 63376
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: M71
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Salina, KS - Denver, CO - 2 Wiggle Butt Labs Ready anytime

Post by z4t143 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am

I have a tentative flight planned from St. Louis to Ft. Collins, CO next Friday, 4 Sept. Salina would be a good mid-point stop if you still need help.

Please let me know if you still need help late next week.

Dave
St. Peters, MO
Dave Zilz
St. Peters, MO
Mooney N1948Y @ M71
[email protected]

GetMeTherePlease

Re: Salina, KS - Denver, CO - 2 Wiggle Butt Labs Ready anytime

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:33 am

z4t143 wrote:I have a tentative flight planned from St. Louis to Ft. Collins, CO next Friday, 4 Sept. Salina would be a good mid-point stop if you still need help.

Please let me know if you still need help late next week.

Dave
St. Peters, MO
Hi Dave
I Just replied to your email that you sent to my personal email as well ;0) I do still need these boys to Denver. As soon as you know for sure your going to Ft Collins just email me [email protected] let me know

THANK YOU so much I pr omise these boys will give you LOTS of kisses of thanks and wiggles too