Phoenix is now safe in Lancaster, OH

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
jdcpilot

Phoenix is now safe in Lancaster, OH

Post by jdcpilot » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:43 am

Phoenix, a beautiful, pregnant but abused Dobbie Girl is now safe in Lancaster, OH thanks to the North Coast Doberman Rescue. The 2hour 30min flight from Tupelo, MS to Lancaster, OH went very well. Phoenix was a great passenger. When I said good by to her, she gave me a kiss. Not bad for a badly abused Doberman!!

Todays flight was flown in memory of Derby. Derby a Border Collie belonging to Sal of Hulls Haven a super Border Collie Rescue Group located in Canada, Derby was lost just a couple of days ago. http://www.hullshaven.org

Jim
PNP
Attachments
DSC_0102.JPG
DSC_0102.JPG (39.82 KiB) Viewed 234 times
DSC_0112.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG (57.18 KiB) Viewed 234 times
DSC_0110[1].JPG
DSC_0110[1].JPG (140.96 KiB) Viewed 234 times

second chance rescue

Re: Phoenix is now safe in Lancaster, OH

Post by second chance rescue » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 am

That is just fantastic Jim! You are an angel for going and getting her and I continued to be in awe of the pilots with PNP. I was the one who found her on dogster of all places and put out an urgent e-mail. Debi, Vicki and Alla of the Doberman Assistance Network stepped up and worked their connections to find a place for her and a ride. It is just such a joy to see a dog that had such a horrible start in life be able to make it to safety and a wonderful Second Chance for her and her pups! I am typing and crying, just so happy that this girl (plus pups)was able to be saved.

Alicia Alkire
www.secondchanceblog.blogspot.com
www.scarpr.org
309-648-0426