Pit Stop KALO

Support such as ground transport, temp foster, promotional material, web help...
JGSO
Zip Code: 50613
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Pit Stop KALO

Post by JGSO » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:54 am

On the off chance this is helpful I am making a standing offer...

I can offer assistance to Pilots transporting dogs and cats that stop at Waterloo, IA. I know ALO seems like an unlikely place to stop & there are better fuel prices elsewhere. On the off chance someone has to divert here or does want to make a stop here please feel free to contact me on my phone 913 593 7046.

I can offer local ground transport, food & a place to stay overnight. Transport is a 4 door VW sedan. Options other than pizza past 7pm are few in this town. Shopping after 8pm is limited, too. With a little notice I can have what you would like waiting for you.

Our place is 15 minutes from the airport and has a guest room that sleeps 2 with it's own bathroom. Pets can stay with you in the guest room, or we have a laundry room and other full bath if they need their own space. I will stay available to help out with animal care. We do not have a fenced yard but we have plenty areas to walk dogs and a dog park nearby.

The household consists of 2 adults, no children, no pets. We work from home and do what we can to quarantine.
Debbie