Right Seat Partner available

Support such as ground transport, temp foster, promotional material, web help...
Blake
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Blake » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Blake » Fri May 31, 2019 6:28 pm

Postby Blake » Mon May 27, 2019 11:58 pm

To all pilots in the southeast florida section. I am a student pilot and a Veterinarian surgical tech. I am offering my help
both physically,mentally and financially to any pilot needing assistants while in transport. With my skills in animal care and
my passion for flight a know that I can and will be a important factor in each flight. I am willing to pay most of the cost for fuel,oil and FBO fees if any. I can fly out of these airports: FLL MIA FXE PBI BCT PMP. I can also arrange the flight schedules,do all preflights and weather. Control and manage pets while enroute and at FBO. Also if any pets needs any sedation or any other medical treatment pre or post of flights , I am qualified to do all treatment needed. Basically the PIC will be free to focus on the flight and aircraft. I will be the right seat for sure. Please contact me at Animal Emergency 954 428 9888 after 5pm daily or email me at blkder3@hot mail .com. I`m looking forward to be able to be of service to anyone.
Call 954 696 5303