**Please help! Urgent** Toronto/anywhere in ON to MX?

Support such as ground transport, temp foster, promotional material, web help...
NatalieA
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

**Please help! Urgent** Toronto/anywhere in ON to MX?

Post by NatalieA » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:42 pm

Hello! I am new to the forum, as this was recommended by a pilot friend who has done previous transports with PilotsnPaws.

My situation is a bit unique. I am not affiliated with a rescue organization, but I am hoping someone reading this can help.

My husband and I (just married!) are relocating from Toronto, Ontario to Los Cabos, Mexico. Traveling with us is our 3 year old Staffy mix, Kohl, who was adopted via Niagara Dog Rescue back in 2018. He is also a registered ESA, and unfortunately there are no North American airlines that accept Emotional Support Animals – WestJet just stopped this summer—and the thought of putting him scared and alone in cargo / baggage for 10 hrs+ is not sitting well and is creating a lot of stress and uncertainty for us leading up to our departure. He is well mannered and loving but suffers from separation anxiety.

Is there anyone out there who has an existing or planned transport to Mexico (as close to SJD as possible) departing close to Toronto, anywhere in Ontario, Buffalo, Detroit, etc that would be willing to have Kohl tag along? I understand this is not your typical request or post but going in a whim in hopes someone is able to help. I will compensate very generously and/or be willing to make a donation to PnP if this can work…

Please respond with your thoughts, any suggestions or reach me directly: [email protected]

Thank you for everything you do, and for taking the time to read!

-Natalie
179835865_10102081494715649_4555692345283384453_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.