Bumping post

Need tech support using the forum? Check for answers here or post a question.
anniyoung

Bumping post

Post by anniyoung » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:02 am

edited. I figured out the answer to my "technical question" However still seeking advice.....

Can you suggest any other way than just requesting through pm's for Pilots to consider the northern leg near US/Canada going south as a compassionate transport for my girl. I have been through all the lists of pilots and have not found any pilots who indicate flying out of the first leg airport (Ogdensburg). This is my first experience here and all advice/suggestions are welcome. Thank you.
Last edited by anniyoung on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

joyceb
Zip Code: 01949
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Bumping post

Post by joyceb » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi, might I suggest you post in PNP Canada: http://pilotsnpawscanada.com/join-our-group/
Joyce Burke
Volunteer Transport Coordinator
Taylor County Animal Shelter, Campbellsville, KY
Cell (MA): 978 766-1464
[email protected]

anniyoung

Re: Bumping post

Post by anniyoung » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:35 am

Generally speaking, PilotsNPaws Canada is restricted to help animals in need of transportation within the boundaries of Canada. Accordingly, the pilots are not allowed to fly in US air space. There are a few exceptions. PNP Canada works in conjunction with Petscorts for animals who must travel internationally. For example, the case I am working, the animal is unable to fly by jetliner therefore only able to be transported by the smaller aircraft flying at lower altitude. Unfortunately there was no one in the Ottawa area licensed & registered to do that type of flight. Therefore I came to PNP US seeking help,

Thank you however for the suggestion. I have had a very good response to my request in recent days and all the pilots have been very kind. I have only good things to say about PNP US :)