Finding pilots

Need tech support using the forum? Check for answers here or post a question.
747pilot
Zip Code: 38139
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: M04
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Finding pilots

Post by 747pilot » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:15 am

Where did the finding pilots by airport ID go to.?? It was on top of the forum??
Jim Carney
TN

747pilot
Zip Code: 38139
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: M04
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Re: Finding pilots

Post by 747pilot » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:26 pm

No, with the old software, on the forum there was an easy way to find pilots by zip codes or airport ID. It was right on top on the forum. Click on it and it opened into a nice column. KMEM or zip code for example. The pilots were in a nice column vs. a big map!! Much user friendly then your new software. BTW, I don't use a smart phone for my PNP flights. Before flight, I always print out the contact info for the other pilots and rescues involved. It became part of my flight portfolio that I take with me to the airport which also included FAA required paper work..

BTW, I have been a pilot for pilots n paws since 2009 with over 3000 dogs flown and many cats with not one mention on the PNP site. I'm not for the fame but when I see face all the time, it really makes me wonder what is going on. Yes, is very productive but there are many PNP pilots who deserve recognition. I can historically say, I'm in the top three most productive pilot for PNP in the whole USA. I have never been into show and tell but spread the wealth. BTW, what does PNP plan on doing with the $400,000.00 plus bank account?? Many rescues I work with our asking the same question?? One long established IL rescue is considering contacting the SC attorney General. Since PNP is a 501C3, everything is open to the public for viewing. I'm not making this up and I do want PNP to continue to work hard with animal rescue but without pilots you will cease to operate.
I would like to hear your response.
Jim Carney
Germantown, TN