Can’t find any type of transport at all

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
NancySSR2010
Zip Code: 30814
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Can’t find any type of transport at all

Post by NancySSR2010 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:07 am

I have tried several weeks on here as well as volunteer leg to leg and paid ground and can not find any one to help me. I’m not even sure I am posting right on here. But I have a Maltese going from Augusta Ga to Little Rock. I then will need a puppy to come back on the return flight. The Maltese going is a 2 yr old that came from a hoarder that had 76 dogs in her house. We have gotten Bristol coming out of her shell now. It is vital she moves on to her forever home before she develops a pack mentality here with our dogs. She needs to bond with her family also. Not us because a lot of times they will bond and never bond again and that isn’t good. The puppy was thrown in a ditch and left in the cold n rain. So I agreed to take him. Thank you for any help you can give me. I’m very desperate.

Nancy Kay
Director
Southern Souls Rescue
[email protected]
706-556-9009

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Can’t find any type of transport at all

Post by deeogee1 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:04 pm

Not every request will be fulfilled here, but there are several things you can try. Your post on the ride board looks fine. It's 522nm so you'll need 2 or3 pilots. You should try contacting pilots along the route. You can find these by going to your request and click on the colored links at the top for pilots near 30901 and 72205. Or click on map this request an use the legend in the lower left hand box to find pilots by airport.
Also look through the section titled other volunteer offers. There's one in particular that may be worth checking https://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic ... 13&t=62121
Keep your request current and on the first page or two of the ride board by posting occasionally on it.
Good luck.