2 Advisors here to help

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
TiffanyCyphert95

Re: 2 Advisors here to help

Post by TiffanyCyphert95 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi if I want to ask for help with transport just from the shelter to the airport how do I go about it? I already have someone from this organization flying him up here.. Just need a short drive from the shelter to the airport.. The shelter is Robeson county animal shelter in North Carolina and the airport is fayetteville regional airport

Sharon Arger

Post by Sharon Arger » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:56 am

I need a transport for a death row/Euthanasia rescue named Kyle. He need to fly from San Antonio to Spokane, WA. :D SAPA is holding him for a short time

Sharon Arger

Post by Sharon Arger » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:02 am

Sharon Arger wrote:I need a transport for a death row/Euthanasia rescue named Kyle. He need to fly from San Antonio to Spokane, WA. :D SAPA is holding him for a short time

LastStopHorseRescue

Post by LastStopHorseRescue » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:33 pm

I run a nonprofit 501c3 rescue in Maine. Licensed with Maine animal Welfare. I have been contacted about accepting two dogs from Idaho. Owners passed away. One dog is a lab, 5 years old and blind since birth. Second dog is lab 3 years old companion that must stay together. Trying to find a way to transport to Maine. I was advised to log into Pilots N Paws to request transport.

suzy
Zip Code: 29860
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by suzy » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:27 am

Hi Roberta dn Joanne,
Things have changed since I needed to email or PM pilots for a trip I have posted. I clicked on all mapping options, but could not figure out how to find pilots for one leg of the trip. Can you tell me how to do that?
Thanks,
Suzy

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No

Post by deeogee1 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:01 pm

suzy wrote:Hi Roberta dn Joanne,
Things have changed since I needed to email or PM pilots for a trip I have posted. I clicked on all mapping options, but could not figure out how to find pilots for one leg of the trip. Can you tell me how to do that?
Thanks,
Suzy
http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/maps/maps_volunteers.php

Zoom into the location you need and the pilots will appear.

pat samion

Post by pat samion » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:54 pm

hi my name is Pat Samion,& I am attempting to adopt a beautiful English Setter near Charlotte, North Carolina and I am wondering how I can get this dog down to Sarasota ,Florida. I joined PNP and I hope that this can happen.I am up an old pilot myself but I've lost my card please help and guide me through the maze.thanks

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No

Post by deeogee1 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:09 pm

pat samion wrote:hi my name is Pat Samion,& I am attempting to adopt a beautiful English Setter near Charlotte, North Carolina and I am wondering how I can get this dog down to Sarasota ,Florida. I joined PNP and I hope that this can happen.I am up an old pilot myself but I've lost my card please help and guide me through the maze.thanks
Pat--you will find much info here. http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/faq.php?mode=rescue

On the Board Index Page, where you found this forum, you will also see a forum titled:
Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport.
1. Click on that forum and open it.
2. On upper left of page you will see NEW TOPIC, click on that because your request is new.
3. Have sending and receiving zip codes on hand along with all the pertinent information about the animals and contacts
4. Fill in the subject line, zip codes, answer ALL the pre-launched questions in the form
5. Scroll down and click on Submit, your request is now posted.

You can log in and check your request every day on the board buy clicking on and opening your post and looking for any replies from pilots. You can aso receive an automated email if anyone at all replies to any of your posts. You can read that email and follow the instructions their, clicking on the link they provide for you to take you directly to the message. To sign up for automated notification, mark the "notify me when a reply is posted" in the blue option box below before submitting your request.
Good luck!

pat samion

Post by pat samion » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:58 pm

thank you for the info I'm working my way through it but I still need some information from rescue folks before I can finalize my plans & put it on the board.

byrnes

Post by byrnes » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm

I just posted a request but not sure if I did it correctly. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!!!