2 Advisors here to help

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 2 Advisors here to help

Post by deeogee1 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:13 pm

byrnes wrote:I just posted a request but not sure if I did it correctly. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!!!

You did not post your request in the right section.
On the Board Index Page, where you found this forum, you will also see a forum titled:
Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport.
1. Click on that forum and open it.
2. On upper left of page you will see NEW TOPIC, click on that because your request is new.
3. Have sending and receiving zip codes on hand along with all the pertinent information about the animals and contacts
4. Fill in the subject line, zip codes, answer ALL the pre-launched questions in the form
5. Scroll down and click on Submit, your request is now posted.

You can log in and check your request every day on the board buy clicking on and opening your post and looking for any replies from pilots. You can aso receive an automated email if anyone at all replies to any of your posts. You can read that email and follow the instructions their, clicking on the link they provide for you to take you directly to the message. To sign up for automated notification, mark the "notify me when a reply is posted" in the blue option box below before submitting your request.
Hope this helps you get started. Good luck!

Joanne

byrnes

Post by byrnes » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:30 pm

Thank you so very much!!! I really appreciate the help!!!

byrnes

Post by byrnes » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Good Afternoon!!!

Questions…..

First, how can I get messages from my outbox to send. I have 4 sitting in it that will not send.

Second, I'm trying to fill a transport from IL to PA. I have a wonderful pilot that's volunteered to do the second leg. But, two posts and multiple private messages sent I can't seem to fill the first leg. Any suggestions. It's been two weeks and I really need to move the boy.

Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Thank you in advance!!!
Jamie

angelpaws671

Post by angelpaws671 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:32 pm

I have a question. Just posted a transport request from Carlsbad, NM to Alburquque, NM. I saw there were two pilots from Alburquque listed on pilots map. Are they there so you can contact them directly or do you wait for them to see your listing?

mikegreen
Zip Code: 80204
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 75

Post by mikegreen » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:12 am

Hello,

In general, if the user has a notification setup for nearby trips they will get the email. However, it is fine to reach out with a private message to ask if they're interested in the trip.
Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing, in the top area of your post, you'll see: "Pilots near 87106" - that shows this page - http://pilotsnpaws.org/maps_more/mapsmo ... Code=87106

Looks like there are 4 pilots based at ABQ, and a fair amount at nearby airports. You'll often have better luck in terms of volume with airports away from the major passenger hubs, as many of us avoid big commercial airports to base a plane.

Good luck!

Mike
---
Mike
part time forum, maps, and web server jockey with occasional flying

madeline mueller

Post by madeline mueller » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:46 am

How do I post on board

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No

Post by deeogee1 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:31 am

madeline mueller wrote:How do I post on board
On the Board Index Page, where you found this forum, you will also see a forum titled:
Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport.
1. Click on that forum and open it.
2. On upper left of page you will see NEW TOPIC, click on that because your request is new.
3. Have sending and receiving zip codes on hand along with all the pertinent information about the animals and contacts
4. Fill in the subject line, zip codes, answer ALL the pre-launched questions in the form
5. Scroll down and click on Submit, your request is now posted.

You can log in and check your request every day on the board buy clicking on and opening your post and looking for any replies from pilots. You can aso receive an automated email if anyone at all replies to any of your posts. You can read that email and follow the instructions their, clicking on the link they provide for you to take you directly to the message. To sign up for automated notification, mark the "notify me when a reply is posted" in the blue option box below before submitting your request.
Good luck!

You will also find much info here. http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/faq.php?mode=rescue

DBWilber78
Foster?: Yes

Post by DBWilber78 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:38 am

Good Morning,

I am new to the PNP. I did assist with a rescue here in Central Ohio a little over a year ago. How do I go about leaving a point of contact information as someone that can assist you in the Columbus, Ohio (Central Ohio) area?

Thank you,

Daryl Wilber
614-795-8631

Jillb

Post by Jillb » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:06 pm

HI..would you pls direct me as to how to post a request...? Would you please post ths for me? I'm writing for my uncle who is devastated on the recent loss of his dog..however, we found one today,which he adopted. The dog is in a kill shelter in Little Rock,Arkansas..nearing his final days. We are in Nj. I am reaching out to anyone on this site,who may be able to assist in the transport.The dog, about 50lbs.,is in Arkaknsas, and we would be willing to meet..the entire trip ,I feel would be too much for my uncle.Is there anyone who could help? Thank you.

rescuecity

Post by rescuecity » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:51 pm

We are a Rescue Organization in New York. We would like to save some dogs (several at a time) from a shelter in California. Unfortunately, we are having issues with transportation.
What would be our best options? Suggestions? Does anyone have any recommendations?