Deleting posts/comments

Need tech support using the forum? Check for answers here or post a question.
anniyoung

Deleting posts/comments

Post by anniyoung » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:15 am

I have edited out many of my messages/comments on my posting in the Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport section by replacing them with "*****". The reason for this is that this is quite a long transport and requires several kegs and I had to amend the leg "names" several times to accommodate the kind pilots who offered help. I just want to make reading through the whole post easier and more fluid.

The transport has had to be put off until the end of the month and unfortunately equipment problems has caused me to have to seek out an alternate pilot for one of the legs.

Would you be so kind as to delete the messages/comments on the board I edited out and replaced with the asterisks please. :

Thank you.

Anni

mikegreen
Zip Code: 80204
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 75

Re: Deleting posts/comments

Post by mikegreen » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:02 pm

Which posts specifically?
---
Mike
part time forum, maps, and web server jockey with occasional flying

anniyoung

Post by anniyoung » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:20 pm

On the Ride Board my request headers are :

NEED: Hampton, VA(KPHF) to Myrtle Beach, SC (KFMY)
From OGDENSBURG, NY(13669) To FORT MYERS, FL(33913)

It is listed about half way down Page 2 of the Ride Board at the moment.

If you scroll through from page one you will see each of the redundant reply/comments I have edited out and replaced with asterisks. It will reduce the number of pages hopefully because I still need to find a pilot for one leg on this long journey.

Thanks for all your help.

Anni

anniyoung

Post by anniyoung » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:41 am

Thank you Mike :)

Anni

anniyoung

Post by anniyoung » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:56 pm

On the Ride Board my request headers are :

Golden: Watertown, NY (KART) to FORT MYERS, SC (KFMY)
From OGDENSBURG, NY(13669) To FORT MYERS, FL(33913)

It is listed as Filled about half way down Page 1 of the Ride Board at the moment.

If you scroll through from page one you will see each of the redundant reply/comments I have edited out and replaced with asterisks (*****). It will reduce the number of pages hopefully make reading through the whole post less cumbersome and more fluid. This was a month long endeavour to fill and accomplish. My approach was flexibility and respect and to allow the professionals (pilots) as much freedom as possible to accommodate a successful completion.

If you could also send me via pm the name of someone in admin. whom I may add to a message being sent to all pilots and people involved in this mission I would appreciate it. This mission has taken on a life of its now making the news, and is making itself across the country on PNP Canada and I understand PNP US is picking up on it. The pilots and the support this forum provided me are being applauded as they well should be.

I was a novice when I came here seeking help for the Golden I rescued from a kill shelter and never expected that finding her a suitable home would become such a wonderful experience. KUDOS to everyone here at PNP.

Thanks for all your help.

Anni

ddowney

Post by ddowney » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:12 pm

PLEASE PLEASE help me delete my request posts for transport . I cant figure out how to do it and I dont want to leave it up anddelay anyone else from maybe getting transport. PPLEASE help me to delete my requests